- Men's Rights Activists: THIS IS NOT FAIR. MEN HAVE PROBLEMS TOO.
- Black Men: We're constantly demonized by mainstream media and are targets of police brutality.
- Gay Men: We face discrimination and hatred and are denied marriage and job security.
- Trans Men: We are outcasts and are denied medical care, our lives are constantly under threat and our gender is always under scrutiny and policed by others.
- Men's Rights Activist: ....
- Men's Right Activist: Y-Yeah, but... a Feminist was mean to me...
it’s 2014 and having a valid and logical argument with your parents is still “talking back”
i hate when these annoying fuckers believe everything they read on tumblr, i can literally edit a gif where obama says he hates avril lavigne and tumblr users would react like: OH MY GOD WHY IS HE OUR PRESIDENT, HE DOESNT SUPPORT FEMINISM, IM A TRANS WOMAN I FEEL ATTACKED MY GENDER IS A NOKIA PHONE, GENDERS DOESNT EXIST, THIS IS CULTURAL APPROPIATION!!! OUR ECONOMY IS SHIT!!!! SPREAD THIS LIKE WILDFIRE. GOD BLESS
I’ll bet you’d look adorable grasping at the sheets on my bed
no matter how many times u compliment me im not making ur bed
or the color of ur hair!!!